Saturday, March 31, 2012

10/10

So these days every other girl wants to be model eh? Have you realized lately,that every other girl is seen posing in an anticipation of getting her dream portfolio made!? =/
So how could my beloved Hazel be left behind in the race? well, the sad part is that she has become very temperamental these days...[and yes i'm missing her] she remains dirty,doesn't take care of herself even if she's cleaned, still craves for the warmth but doesn't reciprocate much, i don't see her around much, specially not regularly when she would wait for my friend and me in the same spot for my early morning class..summer blues i guess. But nevertheless, sharing some of her old photographs...
She's soo sexy, isn't she?! ;) :P






Direction and photography: Maitreyi and myself

3 comments:

  1. Namaste sister Hazel, love the pics, especially the centerfold at the end.

    In Lak' ech, sisters Bani and Hazel sharing love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hazel's just enjoying being beautiful. we have to give it to her. by the way, i must thank her for reminding me to always feel great myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely captures....she sure is enjoying the photography session.

    ReplyDelete