Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blind Sculptor aka Waking Dream III

Into figurative these days and loving it...
Human body is one of the most amazing creations...so much to explore...
some of my first figures... ~desiring perfection.



written on 1.3.11
 
PS:Expressing gratitude to 'Aks'... who has currently been an 'inspiration' to love and embrace myself which at some point of time in my life seemed unattainable. My only hope of unconditional love in this delusional world.
[a song dedicated to aks- saathi-midival punditz and ustad sultan khan ]

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures Bani. :)
    You constantly redefine "Aks" through your art and I constantly redefine "U" through my writings! Pretty awesome, ain't it! :D
    I bet that by the end of our weird obsession with each other, we would come up with quite an "objective definition"! ;)

    P.S. My next blogpost: "Desire". Thanks to you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste sister, lovely beautiful transcendent divine.

    In Lak' ech, love is light from a brush...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear bani,

    it is often my belief that works of art, especially those about the human figure, do have the most intensity during the "study" stage. like these "studies' you posted, they evoke rawness but i felt that these represent more what your inner eyes actually saw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is pretty much dazzled!
    Ps: The figures create a sensation, which I cant express in words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was awesome!!! Tremendous work!!! So sensual and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete