Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wings...


My incandescent love for feathers and birds often also makes me accessorize and 'decorate' myself with them! When just recently when my sister teased me, pulling my leg, and a passing a comment that "You have so many feathers now, you better grow some wings?!" hehe..And so I did! found these beautiful 'Wing' earrings for myself, in the most beautiful of places, up north, while i was enjoying a vacation in the middle of beloved clouds and mountains, rain and rainbows! ;)

Journey to Dharamshala...


 A Freebird, black or white
Has flown away, out of sight
Caressing the clouds, into the blue
With wings of change, vivid and new...



 Breaking the cage of inhibition, she flies
The clipped wings unclipped, she dives,
In hues of creation and love that be
Expands gently the more she gives to thee...




Exploring the infinity far and wide
She formulates within,an adventure ride.
Topsy-turvy, the chasm, the abyss
A black cloak with golden lining, in times amiss...






4 comments:

  1. Namaste sister, very nice earrings and the scenery looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing a little piece of your world.

    In Lak'ech, prosper in nature living in harmony...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear bani,

      I was told dharmsala is a holy place for lots of saints had walked upon its soil. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The poem is so beautiful ...

      Delete
    2. Thank you! it surely is...

      Delete